Every use requires a specific model. POLYTROPIC therefore has different dehumidifier lines:
Wall mounted and embedded dehumidifier line
DPM and DPE dehumidifiers are high performance appliances specially suited to swimming pools, but also to any other environment in which humidity needs to be controlled.
- They are designed for very easy installation without requiring any specific skills: wall mounting and 230V / 50Hz power supply.
- The installation must be compliant with applicable legislation.
- R410a coolant
- HP protection
- Electronic regulator and digital display
Ducted dehumidifier line
DPG and DPG-BC dehumidifiers are high performance appliances specially suited to swimming pools, but also to any other environment in which humidity needs to be controlled.
- Self-supporting frame with removable panels.
- Galvanised steel panels with epoxy paint finish
- G5 synthetic fibre (non electrostatic), removable and cleanable air filter as standard.
- All DPG appliances have electronic regulation as standard to control: The compressor, the defrosting cycles, to manage air humidity, air heating and alarms.
Double flow ducted dehumidifier line
The DPG-DF series highly efficient dehumidifiers with energy recycling (double flow) are high quality appliances with the following specifications:
- Full insulation for indoor use.
- Specially adapted to use in high humidity levels such as swimming pools.
- They can run up to a temperature of 36°C.
- They can bring in a flow of fresh air of up to 30% of the rated flow.
- Wide range with air flows from 800 to 14,000 m3/h of processed air.
- Energy recycling allowing to save up to 20% dehumidification capacity.
- The energy recycling system (through which the air passes twice), makes it possible to significantly improve the appliance output.
- The double flow system makes it possible to save significant amounts of energy.
- A motorised flap system is used to completely close off the openings when fresh air intake is not needed for temperature control.
- An optional extra energy recycling kit recovers the heat remaining in the air which is released outside in order to transfer it to the injected air, which further improves energy efficiency and makes it possible to run down to outdoor temperatures of 0°C.
Ductable cabinet dehumidifier range
This clever and quick-to-install range saves time and money.
IDEAL FOR POOLS SMALLER THAN 40/50 M2
• QUICK AND CUSTOMISABLE INSTALLATION
Ductable with 6 or 8 flexible insulated ducts depending on the model.
Standard installation or installation on the lower level.
Supplied with its accessories according to the options chosen.
• EFFICIENT AND QUIET
Variable speed EC fan
Copeland scroll compressor (except for
Ref 02 and 03)
AREA rotary compressor (for Ref 02 and 03)
10 mm insulation
• A ROBUST RANGE
10/10th pre-painted epoxy sheet metal (int ext) RAL 9010
Finned epoxy-treated aluminium heat exchangers 5-year parts warranty
• COMPONENT QUALITY
Complete Eliwell set up
Basic integrated filter
Supplied with its accessories according to the selected options.
Selecting the correct dehumidifier power
The POLYTROPIC design office is available to professionals to support them in their choice of appliance and for the installation.
Benefit from all the aeraulics experience of a team of technicians trained to advise in the sizing and the location of the ducts and grates.
You will thus have the safety of optimum operation which is perfectly adapted to your clients’ requirements.